We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From EUR 104
Due to its beautiful scenery, stunning cliffs overlooking the sea and historical importance, the coastline of Amalfi was declared a World Heritage Site in 1997.
Transfer from your hotel or meeting point to the port where you’ll board your boat to start your cruise around the bay of Salerno towards Amalfi. Passing by Nerano, the Emeraldo Grotto and Li Galli island you’ll have stops for swimming and snorkelling in places you could never reach by land.
On arrival at the port of Amalfi you’ll have free time to relax and explore this beautiful town.
Board the boat for your return journey with a stop at Positano, "the pearl of the Amalfi Coast". With its pink and white houses and domed cathedral hugging the cliff, it is not easily accessible by land.
This is a chance to see the famous coast while relaxing on your semi-private boat, swimming in places not accessible by road, sunbathing on the decks and beaches and avoiding any possible road traffic.
The skipper is your guide.
The entrance fee to the Emerald Grotto is not included.
Snorkelling equipment included.
Don’t forget your camera, flip flops, swimwear, towels, sun protection and hat.
Maximum 12 people on board.
All boats are equipped with wi-fi, stereo, first aid kit and legal insurance.
Departure from Massa Lubrense port.
Language available: English, Italian, Spanish
- Pick up from your hotel/meeting point
- Travel by car/mini-van with air conditioning to reach Massa Lubrense/Piano di Sorrento port (approx. 15 min)
- Board the boat and sail towards Amalfi
- Various stops for swimming and snorkelling
- Drop off at Amalfi and free time
- Board the boat and sail to Positano
- Drop off at Positano and free time
- Sail back to Massa Lubrense port
- Transfer to your hotel/meeting point
- Finishing at approx. 06.00 pm
- Light lunch and drinks included on board
Pick-up from your hotel/meeting point
Board the boat and sail towards Amalfi
Various stops for swimming and snorkelling
Drop off at Amalfi and 2 hrs free time
Drop off at Positano and 1h30 free time
Light lunch and drinks included